Adolescence is a delicate stage of life. At this age, the correct guidance and psychological support are essential. For parents of teenagers, parenting becomes much more difficult. Under the supervision of the most qualified team of psychologists, psychiatrists, and counsellors, we have created Student Happiness Program (SHP) to provide the right emotional and psychological support to students in order to improve their mental health and psychological wellbeing.
Module based learning
Vent & Rant Sessions
24/7 helpline number
Improved mental well-being
-The curriculum and its courses are designed to help students improve their mental health.
- Students will gain confidence as a result of the activities and platform provided to them.
Improved academic interest
- The program provides a fun-learning experience for the students that will help them develop a greater interest in their academics.
- Higher academic results due to better involvement of students in their studies.
- Students will have to spend less time making Teachers develop an interest in studying.
- A happier environment due to the increase in the happiness levels of students.